This November, Niagara Falls will be hosting the 2018 Cascades of Fire International Fireworks Competition. Teams from countries all over the world including Brazil, China, and Italy will present 18-minute pyrotechnic shows synchronized to music, which are reviewed by a panel of judges. Awards will then be presented at the event’s closing ceremonies scheduled for Sunday November 18th.
So here’s everything you need to know about this year’s competition:
- Cascades of Fire is taking place in Niagara Falls over two weekends (November 9th-11th and November 16th-18th)
- Six international teams will be competing including China, Finland, Brazil, Vietnam, Italy, and Canada.
- All shows start at 9:00pm.
- At the end of each show, a judging panel will rate the performance and awards will be presented by the Mayor of Niagara Falls at the closing ceremony on November 18th.
- Team Canada will be hosting the competition’s finale on November 18th.
Enjoy the shows from along the Niagara Parkway, at Table Rock Welcome Centre, or from a beautiful Fallsview location like a guestroom at the Crowne Plaza Fallsview hotel, or the Prime Steakhouse dining room.
Cascades of Fire is a one-of-a-kind experience that will be a highlight of any Niagara Falls vacation. Start planning your getaway today!