Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All of the information you many require about the Crowne Plaza hotel and the destination of Niagara Falls, Canada is available below.
If your questions are not answered please contact the Crowne Plaza directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.
- What time is check in and check out at the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
- Where and how do I park my car, and how much is parking?
- Where is Casino Niagara in relation to the hotel?
- Do you offer shuttles to the Fallsview Casino and Resort?
- Does the Crowne have hotel packages?
- Is the Crowne Plaza Hotel Pet Friendly?
- How do I get to the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
- Does the Crowne Plaza Hotel have a pool for guests?
- Are fridges and or microwaves available in the guestrooms?
- What is included in the Resort Fee?
What time is check in and check out at the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
At the Crowne Plaza Hotel, check in starts at 3:00pm, and our check out time is 11:00am.
Where and how do I park my car, and how much is parking?
The Crowne Plaza offers two parking options: guests may park their vehicle in our easily accessible self parking garage for $20 plus taxes per night, or guests can choose to have our capable valet department park your car for $30 plus taxes per night. Both options are available upon check in.
Where is Casino Niagara in relation to the hotel?
The Crowne Plaza Hotel is directly connected to Casino Niagara through an internal walkway.
Do you offer shuttles to the Fallsview Casino and Resort?
Shuttles are not offered directly through the hotel to the Fallsview Casino, however Casino Niagara offers a shuttle that runs daily to and from both casinos.
Does the Crowne have hotel packages?
The Crowne Plaza offers guests a variety of packages. These getaways include hotel accommodations and may include fallsview dining, waterpark passes and attractions on the Falls Avenue Resort to mention only a few. Please feel free to visit our Hotel Packages page for more information and pricing.
Is the Crowne Plaza Hotel Pet Friendly?
Unfortunately, the Crowne Plaza Hotel does not accept pets.
How do I get to the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
Please visit our Hotel Driving Directions page for detailed maps and information from both Canadian and American locations.
Does the Crowne Plaza Hotel have a pool for guests?
The Crowne Plaza Hotel has an indoor pool which also includes a Kiddie pool, whirlpool and sauna, all of which are located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. The pool area hours are 9:00am – 10:00pm. The Crowne Plaza is also directly connected to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark which is also available to guests of the hotel.
Are fridges and or microwaves available in the guestrooms?
Microwaves are not available in guestrooms, refrigerators are available for your stay for a rental charge of $25 plus taxes. (Subject to availability)
What is included in the Resort Fee?
The Resort Fee bundles valuable guest amenities and includes:
- Free internet access with endless devices
- Free unlimited long distance calls from your room to anywhere in USA or Canada
- Free unlimited local calls
- 2 bottles of complimentary water per day
- Complimentary in-room coffee and teas
- Complimentary Globe and Mail
- Free printing of Boarding passes
- 2 WEGO Niagara Falls city wide transportation tickets – (This state-of-the-art bus system connects accommodations and tourism attractions throughout the city of Niagara Falls and Niagara Parks)
If we were unable to answer your question, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.